- GeForce® 1660 Series graphics cards are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your Gameplay: Get great performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Series dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- TUF Compatibility Testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660
- Bus Standard PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory GDDR5 6GB
- Engine Clock OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1845 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1815 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- CUDA Core 1408
- Memory Clock 8002 MHz
- Memory Interface 192-bit
- Resolution Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- Interface DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support 3
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support No
- Recommended PSU 450W
- Power Connectors 1 x 8-pin
- Accessories 1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
- Software ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions 8.1 ” x 4.8 ” x 1.8 ” Inch
20.5 x 12.3 x4.6 Centimeter
- Slot 2.3 slot